Homepage GitHub

LIbcanard on freeRTOS SUCCESSFULl!

(Skyyuzhang) #1

Thanks for the help form pavel.kirienko and Alexander I have been researching libcanard for a while and finally it is successful. the function of my program is not too much just NODE_STATUS and RC_PWM subscriber and publisher of some sin value. It is not complete I will keep maintain and make better. of course I will keep it simple as possible as I can . in this program FreeRTOS has been used. so you can make more things you want . The hardware I choice on of the most ordinary chip which is STM32F103C8 and TJA1051 . The circuit is also simple.the project are as follow .I wish my project could help more people which is learning and interesting on libcanard .
https://github.com/skyyuzhang/UAVCAN_NODE_FreeRTOS

(geomall92) #2

Wow, thanks so much. I’ve been working slowly towards this very thing! I’ve been able to build hex/elf successfully with “make” command right out of a git clone. I have the STM32F103C8 and TJA1051 hardware on hand, I will test it out and report back.

(Skyyuzhang) #3

I will make more different funtcion using libcanard on many different chip. not just only stm32f103c8. As for it is bigger for some modules