“certain people” have complained that pydsdlgen is a really clunky name. Should we rename it and what should we name it? Poll time!
- no change – keep pydsdlgen because it will break things to change the name.
- Nunavut – To continue with the theme of Canadian territories started by Yukon (A theme which is, admittedly, not sustainable unless Global Warming has a more immediate impact on the politics of the North pole then I would expect).
- Tallinn – As a nod to Pavel and an expansion of the Yukon theme to be simply names of places in the world. The problem is, this is probably the only repo Pavel hasn’t actually committed to
- pydegen – (can be pronounced “Pie-dee-Gen” or “Pie-de-gen”) Random name I came up with that is evocative of this being a “DSDL code generator written in Python” but is easier to say (in English, at least).
- Other – Provide your suggestion as a response to this thread.