Zubax Robotics is an R&D company focused on electric propulsion systems for manned and unmanned applications. We are looking to expand our team with a C++ embedded programmer experienced in developing complex hard real-time embedded applications using modern technologies.
Our HQ is located in the Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol in Estonia, and we have a new R&D facility in downtown Moscow, Russia; ideally, the candidate should be based in either of those cities, but we may also facilitate relocation (depends). We do not offer remote work opportunities.
- Focus on electric propulsion tech in aeronautic applications (manned and unmanned).
- Researching, designing, and building sophisticated electric motor control solutions using modern technologies.
- Working with complex deeply embedded software.
- Contributing to open source projects.
- Challenging problems and zero-bs management.
- BSc/MSc in EE/mechatronics or a similar qualification.
- Excellent C++ and Python skills. Knowledge of Rust and Wolfram Mathematica is highly welcome.
- Familiarity with: hard real-time computing, nonlinear control theory, deterministic algorithms, defensive programming, real-time operating systems.
- GNU/Linux is your default OS.
- Existing contributions to open source software projects.
- Unhealthy attention to detail.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.